Saturday, February 1, 2014

Oh Chicago..........

The Chicago reality check is in full swing this winter as we are being plastered with the most snow I can remember since being a kid in the early 80's. I haven't been on the bike for about three months and right now I'm missing my old beater. She was a 1974 KS125 Kawasaki and very fun in the snow. It was not so great for wheelies but it was the queen of the power slide. Hope the old girl is still running and the owner is keeping her happy. Do you ever wonder what happened to your old bikes???

2 comments:

Erik R said...

I wonder what ever happened to my first bike, a '71 Honda SL-70. I sold it when I was about 37 years ago. I'd love to get it back and clean it up as a piece of garage art!

FATTKAW said...

I honestly did not know about the SL's. I have been on the lookout for a titled XL75 for the right price and now a SL now that brought it to my attention. The SL would be very cheap to rebuild with that old reliable engine.