Friday, March 13, 2009

Things coming up soon with small reviews

The weather is about to show it's good side and it's been about two months since I've ridden my KLR. I have had custom headphones made out of Shure ear buds and added a RAM mount to hold my I touch.
The KLR now have the PCV mod that everyone claims it helps with keeping the crankcase at a slight vacuum. Which in turns adds to a engine that will rev up quicker. We will see!
The RD400 project is going still and slow. I'm hoping for birthday money to finance the powder coating of the expansion chambers.
The one thing I found crazy about the RD was I shortened some of the harness to fit cleanly into the new headlight. When all was said and done, four feet was removed!!!!! Here is a pic of just a little of the mess..

No comments: